Author Topic: Dating Elon Musk was like the best internship ever: Ex-girlfriend Grimes  (Read 674 times)

Archona Rani Saha

Elon Musk’s ex-girlfriend says that it was incredible for her to witness all the 'SpaceX stuff' alongside him.

Both Musk and Grimes are still on good terms as, at the time of the breakup, Grimes wrote that Musk is “my best friend and the love of my life”.

SUMMARY
Elon Musk and Grimes are co-parenting two kids, named X and Y
Musk and Grimes started dating in 2018 but ended their relationship in 2022
Musk showed off the self-driving feature of his car on the second date

Tesla  CEO Elon Musk started dating Grimes (real name: Claire Elise Boucher), a Canadian musician, in 2018. After welcoming their second child together, the two broke up in 2022. In a recent interview with Wired, Grimes opened up about her relationship with the billionaire. She revealed that dating Musk was like the 'best internship ever'.

She stated, “I learned from him, like, the best internship ever. People don’t like talking about Elon, but it was incredible to be right there watching all that SpaceX stuff happen. That’s a master class in leadership and engineering and makes you understand how rare it is to have a leader of that quality.”

Both Musk and Grimes are still on good terms as, at the time of the breakup, Grimes wrote that Musk is “my best friend and the love of my life”.

When asked what Musk learned from her, she jokingly said, “Maybe to have more fun. I try to soften him up, to build family culture. And he steals a lot of my memes.”

Source: Living Media India Limited. For reprint rights: Syndications Today
Original content: https://shorturl.at/acjks