Author Topic: Top 5 NLP Cheat Sheets for Beginners to Professional  (Read 304 times)

Md. Abdur Rahim

• View Profile
Top 5 NLP Cheat Sheets for Beginners to Professional
« on: August 21, 2023, 12:59:50 PM »
By Abid Ali Awan

The Cheat sheets are essential in revising forgotten concepts or preparing for technical NLP interviews. It has helped me in the past, and now I am sharing with you the best resources on NLP.

By reviewing the Top 5 NLP cheat sheets, you will learn about NLP algorithms, models, Python libraries, tasks, analytics techniques, performance metrics, and frameworks.

NLP Starter Kit Cheat Sheet

The NLP Starter Kit is a markdown-based cheat sheet that introduces you to NLP Python libraries, tasks, frameworks, datasets, algorithms, and benchmarks. You will learn the concept behind the algorithm with a code sample.

The NLP Starter Kit covers all of the fundamentals, from simple text classification to transformers. Furthermore, you will learn about various analytic techniques to understand the dataset.

In the cheatsheet, you will learn:

Word embeddings
Stop Words
Spans
Token and Tokenization
Chunks and Chunking
Part-of-speech (POS) Tagging
Stemming and Lemmatization
Sentence Detection
Dependency Parsing
Named Entity Recognition (NER)
Text Classification
Similarity
N-grams
Kernels
Spearman's Rank Correlation Coefficient
KNN
Sentiment Analysis
And more

spaCy Cheat Sheet

The spaCy Cheat Sheet covers important NLP concepts and features using the spaCy Python package. SpaCy is an advanced open-source NLP tool that is specifically designed for production to understand a larger volume of text. 

In the cheat sheet, you will learn:

Statistical models
Documents, tokens and spans
Label explanation
Linguistic features
Pipeline components
Visualization
Word vector and Similarity
Syntax iterators
Extension attributes
Rule based matching

NLP with NLTK Cheat Sheet

The NLP with NLTK Cheat Sheet gives your reference guide for basic NLP tasks in Python using mostly the NLTK package. You will learn about POS tagging, lemmatizing, sentence parsing, and text classification.

Handling Text
Accessing corpora and lexical resources
Tokeni­zation
Lemmat­ization & Stemming
Part of Speech (POS) Tagging
Sentence Parsing
Text Classi­fic­ation
Entity Recogn­ition (Chunk­ing­/Ch­inking)
RegEx with Pandas & Named Groups

Hugging Face Transformers Documentation

The Hugging Face Transformers Documentation is the best way to understand efficient way of solving NLP problems. You can use the documentation to learn the API and train your large language model within minutes. It works with PyTorch, TensorFlow, and Jax frameworks.

You can use documentation to perform:

Machine translation
Fill-Mask
Token classification
Sentence similarity
Question answering
Summarization
Text classification
Text generation
Conversational
Text to Speech and Automatic Speech Recognition

Master NLP Cheatsheet

The Master NLP Cheat Sheet covers all aspects of Natural Language processing. You will learn to build language models, deal with sequential inputs and a large vocabulary, and contextual embedding. This cheat sheet is for professionals who are looking to learn more and prepare for interviews. 

One-hot vector, Word2Vec, and GloVe
N-gram language models, RNN, Deep bidirectional RNN, GRU, and LSTM
Seq2Seq model and Attention mechanism
Scaling softmax and Word and character-based models
ELMo, ULMFit, and Transformer models
FAQs

Conclusion

The NLP cheat sheet provides us with bite-size information to revise forgotten concepts and help us ace the technical stage in a machine learning interview.

I have used NLP cheats multiple times, mostly when the company is looking for a machine learning engineer who has expertise in NLP.Furthermore, I use papers with code to understand the latest trend.

I hope you like the cheat sheets. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and LinkedIn, where I post engaging blogs on data science.

Source: kdnuggets.com
Original Content: https://shorturl.at/cowDN